Use No Hook

0 Comments Thursday, August 7, 2014 | @ 3:17 AM
Ok ladies...this is just for YOU.

Guys...sit down. And be quite. No lip from the peanut gallery.

My friend Denise Michaels of "Marketing For Her" is in my mind a literal genius when it comes to marketing.....the right way. Plus she's a pretty great person to boot. Heck of a combination if I do say so myself. (and I do....grin).

Denise is the author of a book EVERY woman in network marketing and direct sales should read....twice (at least).

It's called "Testosterone-Free Marketing: The Yin and Yang of Marketing for Women".

Since release of the book to the business and marketing community an interesting development has taken place...it's also been VERY well received in the network marketing and direct selling arena by distributors and corporate types alike. In fact, "Testosterone-Free Marketing" is on the approved reading list for USANA, a MLM company with 70,000 distributors.

How's that for impact!

So Ladies (and Gents too...if you must)....I strongly encourage you to get your own copy now. You'll love it!

Labels: